Thursday, January 27, 2011

Johnny ate my phone


Ugh. About three hours ago, I dropped my phone in the toilet. I had neglected to take it out of my back pants pocket, and out it slipped into the watery depths of my john. Damnit. I realize I probably kept it in there a smidgeon too long as I decided whether or not to sink my hand into my toilet bowl. But, dear god! What was I thinking?! Each second that I waited, 5 of my contacts were being washed away into oblivion! So I snatched it out, yelping and screaming. (who knew this was so scary?) And now, it sits on the top of my refrigerator- like an old man lounging by the side of a pool after a midday swim. Each time I try to turn it on, the screen turns white and the battery symbol gyrates and blinks. So now I have no phone because it inappropriately decided to take a dip. Water damage is the worst. Sprint Insurance doesnt cover it and theres absolutely no way to fix a water-damaged device. And now my toilet looks like a giant happy face, satisfied after a filling dinner of Phone. Keep smiling johnny, I know who'll be smiling next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment