Saturday, February 5, 2011

Open Mic Lizard Lounge!



Hello everyone!

I am proud to report that I recently just performed my first OPEN MIC!! I sang at the Lizard Lounge Open Mic, which happens every Monday, with Tom Bianchi as the host. It was also my first time performing my original songs! The set went great, and I had so much fun playing on ther real piano! I performed "In My Head" and "Stone", two songs that I wrote this year.
Once I figure out how to post my tunes, I'll post some on this thang

Meanwhile, I am feeling jazzed about continuing to write!
Cheers,
Eleanor

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eleanor,

    I saw you play last night at the lizard lounge. I was searching for your music online but found your blog instead. Well... keep on writing em, you did great!

    dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That night was fantastic!! Congratulations on your first open mic night!!

    ReplyDelete