Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Authentic Counterfeit

Stumbled on this band while biking through Central Square. All walks of life were stopping to watch them--homeless men, rushed business women, school kids...and me. Someone stuffed a flier into my hand and turns out they were scheduled to play at Tommy Doyles in Harvard square later that week. Awesome, solid sound- they got jazz, soul, funk and the personalties to match. And I couldnt agree more with the woman next to me as you will hear... "they bring it up together, they put it right back down together." Hahaha. Introducing Authentic Counterfeit.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I had no idea this existed. Thank you so much for the kind words. Here's out latest work.

    Live band cover of Bruno Mars, "Dr. Feel Good".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX9PIyJTdp8

    P.S. I am Carl Catron, the Tenor Saxophonist, of Authentic Counterfeit.

    ReplyDelete