Friday, January 20, 2012

The Tasties at Plough & Stars 1/19/2012









Had a great show last night at the Plough! Such a good turn out with lots of friends! Thanks all who came to support us, we had soo much fun! This was our second time performing at the Plough and our last show before I leave for Switzerland for 3 months! Once again, the cozy and intimate setting at Plough provided a perfect venue for our soulful set. Peter and Bryan rocked it on drums and guitar and I played keys and sang. Go to the right column to see a video from last night of my song "Plateau" and the John Prine song "Angel from Montgomery". Keep following my blog for updates during my time in Switzerland. Also follow The Tasties and more of my music on reverbnation http://www.reverbnation.com/eleanorkaufmanandthetasties. I'll be adding some more recordings soon! I hope to keep writing while in Switzerland and maybe can find a cheap keyboard at a pawn shop or something. Or maybe I'll just take up a small, transportable instrument like the harmonica. Until next time, Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment