Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring is cominngg





Spring is definitely peeking its way into the mountains in Switzerland. When I woke up today and opened my window, The sun was shining so bright and the winter chill that ive felt for months was gone. Brief update: Bianca, Kat, Rachel and I went to Salzburg in Austria last weekend. OBSESSED. So gorgeous, and charming. More on that later. Work is continuing on, and I am working on a website design for an organization in Switzerland called ApHS which helps people cope with what the Swiss call, Burnout; depression stemming from the workplace. Ive been enjoying designing for the web and like the change from print- i like the challenge of creating more of a dynamic and interactive environment rather than something final and exact like some of my print projects.
I hope everyone can smell spring already! I sure can
Chao,
El

No comments:

Post a Comment