Sunday, September 16, 2012

San Franciscooo-lala

Im here in San Francisco! I arrived Friday afternoon after a not so tasty plane ride and immediately bought myself two delicious tacos at a cute roadside taco truck. I made my way to Hannah's apartment in the Mission district, where she is surrounded by bookstores, leather stores, Peets Coffee (I go the one in Harvard Square all the time!) and tons of colorful and interesting bars and restaurants. Its great to see this new city and get to know how things happen here. Today I ran the Giant Race Half Marathon, which was a beautiful race that passed along the SF Bay. Pictures to come! Now I am getting ready to make my way into the heart of the city, where I will attend a Rosh Hashannah service at a Temple down there. Its been great to be in the new place and I cant wait to see what other adventures await me here. Happy New Year and I will write again soon! -El

No comments:

Post a Comment