Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Airport sketches dusted off

I dusted off some sketches from my sketchbook that I came across. Its been about three weeks now since I've returned from Switzerland. Surprisingly I slipped right back into my life here...except Ive noticed a seriousness about my work and my career. Now more than ever, it is important for me to find work that I love. I was just accepted as an intern at the Boston Center for the Arts, where I will be doing their graphic design for events, publications etc. Very excited to be at the BCA in the South End. More on that later. For now, these were some of my last sketches from my European journey..only on the American side. I had a three hour layover in New York and having slept on the plane, I found myself perky and bubbly and eager to draw everyone. Here are some of the people I captured at the JFK airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment